Intelligent compliance. Sustainable progress. A safer world. At 3E we help our clients ensure safety, compliance and sustainability. We provide actionable intelligence and solutions that empower safer, more sustainable products and business processes.Job Description
3E is growing their IT team and is looking for multiple Information Security Analyst's to join the team. We will consider candidates to be located near Carlsbad, CA; Canton, OH or Bethesda, MD. This is a hybrid role with remote and in-office flexibiliyt.
As an Information Security Analyst, your primary role is to implement, monitor, and improve all areas of corporate security operations to prevent security breaches and investigate and remediate any identified weaknesses.
Responsibilities include design, implementation, and operation of protection systems, monitoring application and event logs to find weaknesses and identify improvements, lead remediation programs, and continuous improvement efforts.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in enterprise security tools usage and continuous improvements.
- Monitor and manage configuration and reporting of Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) tools.
- Develop and maintain advanced level reporting using enterprise SIEM tools.
- Create and maintain security dashboards and KPI's for publishing security statuses.
- Lead ongoing security patching operations and reporting using enterprise patching tools
- Participate in Incident Response and Remediation Team activities.
- Participate in enterprise security program design and product selection research and evaluations.
- Serve as a technical mentor/teacher to team members.
- Contributes to continuous process improvements within security functions.
- Two or more years of work experience as an Information Security Analyst or relevant Information Technology experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field or equivalent hands-on experience or knowledge.
- Advanced administration and security knowledge of MS Operating Systems, Linux, and O365 suite.
- Experience working in cloud environments. AWS preferred.
- A self-starter, who can efficiently manage, prioritize and complete assignments with little or no technical direction.
- Excellent oral, listening and written skills and the ability to effectively communicate across the organization.
- One or more professional certifications in Information Security is highly desirable, ie CCSP, CISSP, CISM, and/or SANS certifications (GCLD, GWEB, GCSA, etc).
- Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux
- Applications: Microsoft 365, MS SQL,
- Security: Crowdstrike, Proofpoint, Splunk, ZScaler, Tenable, JIRA, Confluence
For more than 30 years the world's leading companies have trusted 3E to provide the intelligent compliance solutions they need to ensure safety and sustainability-one product, one workplace and one community at a time. Our unmatched Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHS&S) and product compliance expertise empowers our clients to improve chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain transparency and R&D decision support.
We are deeply committed to serving our more than 5,000 customers worldwide, including nine of the world's top ten chemical manufacturers, eight of the world's top ten retailers and seven of the world's top ten pharmaceutical companies.
Together we are building a safer world and a more sustainable future. Join us!
In March 2022, New Mountain Capital and Endicott Capital acquired our business from Verisk, kicking off the next phase of growth in our 30-year history. Backed by the support and expertise of New Mountain and Endicott, we are now perfectly positioned to grow our business to better serve our valued customers and partners. To learn more, visit www.3eco.com.
3E is an equal opportunity employer
Consumer Privacy NoticeAt 3E, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all prospective hires for office-based roles or roles that support any of our businesses' government contracts will be required to demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date or qualify for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, and who have not been approved for a legally required medical or religious accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for employment and their offers of employment will be immediately rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.
- Amazon Web Services
- Business Process Improvement
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Cisco Certified Security Professional