To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Omni One • Elkhart, IN
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
$50,000 – $56,000
Job ID # 22433
Our client is known for its friendly, team-oriented environment and they are looking to add a young and energetic Mechanical Engineer to their staff. They will provide you with the tools to hone your skills and become a well-rounded Mechanical Engineer. Our client designs, tests, and manufactures all of their products onsite and they will allow you to get involved in the process from concept to completion. This a rare opportunity for a gearhead to learn from the best and showcase their skills.
- Tight knit group that supports each other
- Excellent learning ground
- Ability to wear many hats
- Use all aspects of your engineering background
Duties of the Mechanical Engineer includes:
- Concept design and re-design of equipment
- Work with customers to determine design requirements for products
- Calculate stresses and forces on equipment to ensure equipment meets needs
- Play a key role in design change and tooling change decisions
- Assist with prototype development and testing of products for durability
- Work with production on manufacturing issues due to product design
- Work with customer to resolve product limitations and design issues
- Work with suppliers on material development
Required experience for the Mechanical Engineer includes:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3D design experience
- Technical mindset and mechanical thinker
- Ability to communicate with customers and internal personnel
- Willingness to wear many hats and learn from experienced personnel
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Communication skills
- Strong in multitasking
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.