To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tulsa, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Tulsa, OK
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Engineer - Tulsa, OK
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Tulsa, OK - 74103
Analyzes local and wide area network systems, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media. Resolves interoperability problems to obtain operations across all platforms. Develops network solutions to maximize and reroute traffic and perform root cause analysis through appropriate commands, specifications and scripts. Configures systems to user environments. May lead cross functional teams or provide tier III support. Supports acquisition of standard hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed. Entry level position. Requires direction and guidance with some tasks. Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience. 2-4 years of experience.
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders to understand evolving issues and requirements, understand upstream and downstream implications and dependencies, ensuring key solutions are executed and properly coordinated.
• Collaborative skills and use a team approach to accomplishing work.
• Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Use training, M&Ps and peer knowledge to demonstrate ability to process tasks as assigned for incoming work
• Process orders according to SLAs, On Time Performance and quality standards
• Manage the assigned queue using time management skills
• Escalate to a higher level as needed
• Able to provision install, change and disconnect orders with a strong focus for quality and customer care.
• Other duties as assigned
• Providing escalation support for lower level techs
• Respond to more complex maintenance and troubleshooting requests
• Embraces change, inspires trust, and communicates in all directions and is a continuous learner.
• Asks insightful questions to get to the heart of the problem
• Can persuade others and enlist support without direct authority over the outcome
• Quickly transfers skills and experience to new situations
• Regulates own behavior and helps others navigate emotionally charged situations
• Recognizes and responds quickly to exceptional work with proclamations of praise appropriate to the individual
• Actively finds enjoyment in their role and encourages those around them
• Able to celebrate successful milestones that contribute to the larger goal
• Helps others to be more effective; coaches or trains others in the group
• Takes ownership for downstream results
• Associate Degree, CCNA, JNCIA and/ or 2-3 years telecommunications/ technology equivalent experience
• Collaborative skills and use a team approach to accomplishing work
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a customer service-oriented organization
In addition to the above qualifications:
• Associate Degree or equivalent experience in Operations, Technology or related field
• Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
• Previous WAN/LAN experience desired.
• IP network design, configuration, management, and troubleshooting desired.
• Cisco certification highly desirable.
• Understanding and working knowledge of the OSI model and IP routing protocols.
• Project management experience beneficial.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID