Financial Project ManagerCompensation:
Northside company has a need for Project Consultant. In this position you will have the opportunity manage and facilitate existing and new projects to completion.
As a Project Consultant, you will:
Review and identify needs and process workflow within projects.
Month end Close
Financial Statement Reporting
Identify, recommend and facilitate the implementation of key improvements to current processes.
Assess ongoing financial analysis.
Focused on short term/long term needs and forecasting analysis.
Provide ongoing guidance, training and direction to staff in relation to the daily operations and output.
Please send resumes to Harriet Reed (Email blocked - click to apply
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a major in accounting
• CPA and/or MBA preferred
• A passion for excellence and delivering a high quality product on time
• Ability to proactively plan, assign and direct work, including maintenance of planned schedules
• Functional knowledge of general accounting processes
• Knowledge and understanding of U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (U.S. GAAP)
• Understanding of internal control elements
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• A passion for learning, continuous improvement and personal growth
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.