We are currently assisting an Ag retail firm in their search for an experienced Sales Agronomist. This retailer carries a proven lineup of crop inputs, and has a loyal customer base. They take pride in their ability to provide a high level of service to farmers in the area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales of chemical, fertilizer, and seed
- Create crop input recommendations for farmers
- Scout fields and identify weeds, pests, insects, and disease
- Assist with VRT mapping
- Maintain strong relationships with farmers in the region
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in selling crop inputs
- Degree in Agronomy, Ag Business, or related field
- CCA certification preferred but not required
For more information regarding this position, please contact Brent Kramer at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Operate Cash Register
Resolve Customer Issue