You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- WE PAY FOR SKILLS!!
- UP to $30.71/ hour (based on experience)
- $2500 New Hire Sign On Bonus
- Competitive Benefits Package
What you will be doing:
• You will support reducing unscheduled downtime.
• You will perform Preventative Maintenance, troubleshoot and repair production equipment, including electromechanical systems, electrical motors, electrical motor controls, pumps, combustion systems, compressed air systems, basic plumbing, piping, boilers, bearings, seals, gaskets gear boxes, sprockets/chains, belts, clutches, bearings, brakes, power transmissions.
• You will read and interpret electrical prints, schematics, & diagrams in English
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
What we need from you:
• At least 18 years of age.
• 2-3 years industrial maintenance experience in a manufacturing or food processing environment.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry, stand and/or stoop for prolonged periods of time in a hot environment.
• Programmable Logic Control troubleshooting experience is preferred.
• Be able to work 12 hour rotating shift
Be a part of a company that is dedicated to protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100% renewable electric energy since July 2019, with energy created through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement with Invenergy
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year for the fourth year in a row for superior leadership, innovation and commitment to environmental protection through energy efficiency
- We have 18 ENERGY STAR® Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste from landfill
- Over 1500 of our vehicles utilize alternative fuel – propane, compressed natural gas, electric, or hybrid
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
- Food Processing
- Problem Solving
- Programmable Logic Controllers
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: req33090
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.