MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Senior Project Managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. They plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
Despite completing projects in the healthcare space on time and in budget for the past 40 years, this general contractor sees the importance for healthcare investments. They are taking advantage of the booming market in the area. They are known for bringing together some of the most exciting projects to date. They invest in their employees and strive for them to be successful and move up within their organization as quickly as possible.
- Provide leadership and manage multiple projects from start to finish
- Build and maintain relationships with local contractors and vendors
- Establish project schedule and ensure that project is completed on time and maintains profitability.
- Provide leadership in contract negotiations and buy out process
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Establish, communicate, and implement the Project Schedule
- Manage budget and financial reporting
- 8+ years of experience minimum
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction management of related field preferred
- Experience in healthcare - interest in continuing working with medical projects
- Proficient communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong technical skills with ability to use Microsoft office, ProLog and other construction management software.
- A successful candidate will have established relationships with local sub-contractors from past work experience
- Extremely competitive base salary - they are looking for candidate to join team and really make an impact within their company
- Health insurance for family
- Benefits are extremely competitive as well
- Full car and phone allowance
- Looking for someone who is driven and ready to earn the salary
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and a pipeline of projects.
- As mentioned, STABILITY