You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Sr. Software Developer (Hybrid)
Knowledge Services is seeking to hire a Sr. level .NET Developer for a client of ours in Carmel, IN. This is a hybrid, direct hire position.
5+ years of experience
4 year degree in Computer Science or Informatics
The Purpose of the Software Developer Senior is to work closely with the Product Managers, Solution Architects, Business Analyst, and Quality Assurance to produce high quality enterprise level web applications in software as a service model. The primary responsibilities of this role are to analyze and implement enhancement requirements for new features, as well as to analyze and resolve production issues for clients. You are a full-stack software engineer, playing a pivotal role in the development of new features to power our industry-leading suite of products. As a core member of this team, you will work closely with the functional counterparts in our organization to understand complex business requirements, and build cutting-edge solutions following the robust development process.
- 401(k) no vesting period
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Insurance
- Design and Develop high-performance and impactful software to solve complex business problems
- Deliver highly functional systems and tools to support our financial SaaS platforms
- Identify and improve the efficiency, scalability, operability, and security of systems. Participate in design and code reviews
- Work closely with product management, design, quality assurance, and operations team to understand our customer needs, and effectively translate them to technical specifications
- Communicate complex technical concepts in a clear and concise way to non-technical counterparts
- Adopt, embrace, and promote agile, waterfall, and test-driven software development practices
- Reviews project proposals, evaluates alternatives, provides estimates and makes recommendations
- Analyzes program performance during execution while using various programming languages and techniques
- Identify potential process improvement areas and suggest options and recommends approaches
- Mentor and train associates
- BA or BS Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related field preferred
- 5+ yrs Experience in software development, specifically web applications
- Strong C#, .NET, AZURE, SQL, RDMS, ETL, SSIS, MVC, OO Principles, HTML, CSS, and JQuery
- Strong knowledge of sound development practices - ability to communicate these to non-technical audience
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and debugging skills
- Strong time management skills – ability to work on multiple projects in same time frame.
- Strong willingness to collaborate and work with a team
- Strong knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Strong ability to mentor/train less experienced associates
- Knowledge of SCM systems and best practices
- Knowledge of Continues Integration Platform
- Experience with Business Objects is a plus
- Experience with HIPA or PCI Security Practices is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience designing and developing large scale distributed platforms/systems/applications
- Strong CS fundamentals, including proficiency in algorithms, data structures, and OOP
- Solid understanding of RDBMS technologies and SQL
- Experience with REST based APIs design (XML, JSON, etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of multiple department applications, subsystems and functions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Knowledge Services is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants with disabilities may contact the Talent Division via telephone, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Talent Services Team at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Software Developer (Hybrid) or
- Agile Methodology
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g3drwtn
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.