One-of-a-kind experience….. Rewarding Career
No Evenings...No Weekends...Summer's Off!
Kentucky Big Smiles, a school-based mobile dental company, is seeking a Expanded Duties Dental Assistant in the Louisville, KY area and neighboring counties to help provide dental services to the children within our Kentucky schools.
The practices we service primarily focus on children who suffer from poor hygiene and who may also not have easy access to dental care. We truly believe in the importance of this mission and would welcome you as part of the team…and the children in our Kentucky schools will too!
If you are interested in our mission and want to learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume & contact information to Brent directly at URL blocked - click to apply.
This position requires travel to neighboring counties. Must have reliable transportation and willing to commute to schools
Expanded Duties Dental Assistant (EDDA) Qualifications:
- Working experience as a Expanded Duties Dental Assistant (EDDA)
- CPR/BLS Card
- Digital X-ray Imaging experience
- Valid driver license, reliable transportation and a willingness to travel locally is a must
- Works well with children
- Works well in fast-paced environment; organized and detail-oriented; able to multi-task
- Able to lift and carry equipment for set-up and take down. Up to 50 lbs.
- X-Ray Certified
- Sealant Certified
- Coronal Polishing Certified
Expanded Duties Dental Assistant (EDDA) Responsibilities:
- Dental Assisting Services during mobile dental clinics
- Digital X-ray Imaging
- Patient Records Charting
- Equipment Set-up, Breakdown, and Sterilization Assistance
- Travel Daily to and from school sites
Big Smiles Offers:
Who We Are
- No Evenings, No Weekends and Summers off!
- Working a school day schedule (around 5 – 7 hours); on average between 8:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- Travel Pay
- Excellent benefit packages
- Full and part time positions
- Competitive compensation
- State-of-the-art portable dental equipment
- Latest technology & digital radiography
Big Smiles is the nation's leading in-school dental program founded almost two decades ago by two moms, who happen to also be dentists. The founders saw a tremendous need among underserved school aged children who did not have easy access to dental care and who often suffered from poor oral hygiene, tooth decay, pain and associated medical problems. Knowing that many parents could not take their children to the dentist due to issues including time off from work and transportation challenges, they sought to bring the care to the need. Today, through its dental partners, Big Smiles provides preventative and restorative care to approximately 500,000 children per year.
Big Smiles is currently active in 20 states and has ongoing strategic partnerships with over 8,000 school districts, including 21 of the 25 largest school districts in the country.
Big Smiles is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.