Our client is currently seeking a Data Analyst III
The Data Analyst III role is a strong functional and technical skills in the Data Governance including metadata management, data profiling subjects, data quality and data security. This individual will partner closely with the Data Governance Program Manager, Business stakeholders and other Data Management Analysts to contribute to the Division’s Data Strategy to drive improvements in data quality, governance policy adoption, efficiency, effectiveness, and user experience.
- Lead the roadmap, approach and socialization of business processes, governance and supporting tools to drive our division Data Quality strategy and Data certification process forward.
- Adhere to the data quality standards and rules and disseminate this information out to the business and technical communities who will be capturing and creating metadata.
- Analyze data and partner with domain owners, data stewards, and other business and IT stakeholders to ensure governance functions are adhered to and the business has a full understanding of their data.
- Partner with Business stakeholder and drive Business Glossary curation.
- Collaborate across business and technical associates to identify and resolve data errors/issues, escalating material issues that could impact business decision-making.
- Participate in both Business and Physical metadata management process by ensuring that data profiling and data quality monitoring rules are documented in the metadata repository.
- Utilize data quality tools and techniques to help ensure that data accuracy is appropriate for the intended business use. Facilitate and ensure that business rules are maintained, and data anomalies are resolved appropriately.
- Partner with other Data Management Analysts and the Data Steward community to drive adoption of data quality in each business area, ensuring alignment with Enterprise standards.
- Minimum of 5 years’ data governance experience that covers standards and policies, , data error resolution, and data quality practices including data profiling and data quality monitoring.
- 5 years of experience defining and establishing data quality processes within an enterprise that covers domains such as customer, finance, HR and compliance.
- 3+ years’ experience using a Data Governance tool such as Collibra
- Proven ability and demonstration of leadership skills, with emphasis on driving change across a diverse set of stakeholders
- Demonstrates understanding of business and data strategy and how it’s connected to Data Governance
- Demonstrates experience with metrics gathering, tracking and reporting
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong written communication skills including experience drafting policies and procedures
- Strong Stakeholder management, relationship building skills, demonstrated consultative approach and influencing skills is a must.
- Intermediate level SQL query writing experience
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Analyst III
- Business Processes
- Consultative Approaches
- Data Analysis
- Data Profiling
- Data Quality