To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD 21202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive, Robert Half Technology - Baltimore
Robert Half International Inc. • Baltimore, MD
Posted 1 month ago
JOB REQUISITIONAccount Executive, Robert Half Technology - Baltimore
As Technical Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for searching internal database for active/inactive candidates.
- Place ads on Robert Half career sites and job boards.
- Utilize LinkedIn and other search strategies to attract candidates.
- Evaluate resumes.
- Coordinate candidate interviews.
- Recruit to the candidate matrix.
- Search job boards for candidates.
- Provide excellent customer service to candidates.
- Manage initial candidate relationships to maintain satisfaction.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Responsible for locating and tracking candidates working for the competition.
- Generate a pre-determined number of leads per day to pass along to staffing professionals.
- Maintain accuracy of applications through inputting necessary criteria into internal database.
- Bachelor's/Associate's degree preferred.
- 0+ years’ previous experience.
- Strong/high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a high technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, self-confidence and a high sense of urgency.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONMD BALTIMORE