To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Justin Benigno
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Windows Server Engineer
TEKsystems, Inc • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Top Three Skills:
1) Hyper-V (administration)
2) Azure - experience implementing solutions in cloud environment
3) Powershell (automation)
Ideal candidate will have been through Windows-based infrastructure project; Active Directory migration, Exchange migration, Application deployment, Infrastructure refresh, Cloud migration, etc
Infrastructure team is responsible for supporting and maintaining IT infrastructure around the globe. Key technologies include Active Directory, Cisco switches and firewalls, Windows Servers, Hyper-V, Cisco VOIP technologies, Cisco Meraki wireless, backups, Nasuni hybrid storage, Azure, Office 365, Compellent SANs, Cisco UCS, and HP Servers. As a member of this team you will work in one of the world's leading Entertainment, Sport and Fashion organizations and have the opportunity to learn and develop skills in a truly world leading company.
DIRECT EXPERIENCE (MUST HAVE)
- B.S. in Computer Science or in a related technical field or equivalent experience
- Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certification or similar required
- Minimum 10 years working in an Infrastructure Systems Engineering role
- Minimum 7 years administrating Windows Server and Hyper-V
- Minimum 5 years working in an enterprise level environment designing, building server, storage and network solutions in heavily virtualized environment
- Minimum 3 years experience in implementing private/public and/or hybrid cloud solutions (Azure preferred)
- Advanced understanding of PowerShell and ability to work unhindered within a heavy Windows Server Core environment
- Working experience automating global server administration through PowerShell
- Advanced understanding of Windows operating systems and Windows Server roles
- Deep and broad working experience with Hyper-V, Virtual Machine Manager, and Failover Clustering
- Working experience in performance monitoring and troubleshooting Windows servers
- Advanced understanding of hybrid and full cloud infrastructure technologies (Azure preferred)
- Advanced understanding of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity solutions
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.