About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
Responsible for Predictive Maintenance (PdM) activities with the objectives of safely, efficiently, and effectively monitoring equipment health through a variety of techniques. Meet the client’s needs, and a commitment to achieving the goal of 100% uptime throughout the facility operations team. Responsible for protecting and improving the value of the client’s assets and ensuring that building engineering systems continue to perform their intended function. This role requires an extensive knowledge of a wide variety equipment types and experience in applying predictive maintenance techniques to monitor the equipment health and identify failures before they occur.
Area of Responsibility
- Primary responsibility is to provide leadership and direction for the Predictive Maintenance (PdM) program. The specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to Employee Management and Development, customer satisfaction, staff productivity and efficiency
- Single Point of Contact for Site Operations teams to manage all predictive maintenance activities.
- Evaluate in conjunction with Reliability Engineering team and System Owners to further expand and develop the predictive maintenance program.
- Analyze collected predictive maintenance data and initiate repair activities.
- Manage field operations of predictive maintenance team to comply with all OSHA safety requirements including but not limited to arc flash, lockout/tagout, fall protection, and PPE.
- Oversees training and support aimed at expanding the capabilities of the predictive maintenance staff.
- BA/BS in Engineering, related discipline or equivalent facilities experience.
- 2-5 years of experience using Predictive Maintenance techniques.
- Certifications in Vibration Analysis, Infrared Thermography, Power Monitoring, Oil Analysis, or Ultrasound Monitoring preferred.
- Strong supervisory skills with the ability to coach, mentor and train.Superior customer service, relationship building and follow up skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation ability.
- Preferred experience in GMP Facility, OSHA/Regulatory Compliance and Technical SOP writing.
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.