ELECTRICAL GROUP MANAGER - ST. LOUIS, MO
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Group Manager in St. Louis, Missouri.
Electrical Group Manager Compensation and Benefits
Base salary for the Electrical Group Manager in St. Louis, MO is between $150,000 - $175,000 depending on experience. Base salary may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Health insurance
- retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Electrical Group Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage probability and costs of sales and service to meet group goals
- Assist Safety Department in the monitoring of all operations
- Create, perform, and execute all branch employee growth and development plans
- Lead Branch efforts to identify, secure and retain customers by establishing relationships that enhance the local reputation of the company and the Branch; and ensuring referrals and bid/proposal requests.
- Responsible for safeguarding assets of the branch including inventory, fixed assets, equipment & cash
- Creates annual branch budget, including sales, GP, inventory and overhead goals
- Assign or delegate job duties necessary to run a smooth and efficient branch operation and facility, with minimal use of overtime
- Comply with all company policies, and support corporate department procedures, such as credit, pricing, accounting, operations, and human relations
- Oversees decision making and resolution of customer complaints ensuring proper handling, timely solution and positive customer experience
- Responsible for the productivity, quality of work, and morale of staff
Electrical Group Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with an electrical contractor
- P&L experience
- Must have stable work history
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Ability to travel to branches as needed
Preferred but Not Necessary
- College Degree
- Experience with Union Labor
- Data Center experience
Please forward your resume to URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration, or call (727) 258-0285 for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http://www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/careerportal/#/jobs
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Electrical Operations Manager, Electrical Vice President