KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional.
- Travel to, conduct, and document ADW assessments within prescribed timelines
- Participate in inter-rater reliability activities
- Participate in denial hearings as necessary
- Contact physicians and facilities to confirm medical information
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Must possess a Nursing degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Must have an active unrestricted WV Registered Nurse license
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must possess knowledge of the WV Aged and Disabled Waiver policies and procedures
- Must be willing to travel to homes and facilities
- Excellent organizational, verbal/written communications and interpersonal relationship skills essential.
- Must be able to accurately assess medical conditions and symptoms and functional abilities
- Must be able to work independently based remotely from their home office
- Must possess basic computer skills and demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with the aging population or with persons with disabilities (preferably working within the WV Aged and Disabled Waiver program).
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description