We are seeking an entrepreneurial, strategic, customer centric, and team-oriented Sales leader. The position requires a high level of understanding of the interrelationships of multiple customer departments and committees with potential and existing customers. A high level of negotiating and solution selling skills is required coupled with strong leadership capabilities.
The selected candidate will play a critical part in driving maximum value within our Northeast Region by supporting and leading the field sales team. The focus will largely be on growth and customer retention. The RBM will manage the team in accordance with maximizing regional sales revenue to meet/exceed company set goals. This industry requires multi-level team selling and therefore the selected Regional Manager should also take ownership in assisting the field team in executing sales opportunities and contract renewals.
- 3-10 years of industry experience
- Directly manage the Northeast Sales team, inclusive of business development and account managers, team of 5 at this stage
- Achieve and manage sales quotas for the Northeast region
- Responsible for Northeast budget
- Work with the sales representatives to develop a business plan for their specified territories using [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Northeast Regional Sales Manager as the basis for the plan, detailing key targets, etc.
- Using the business plan developed for the territories, work with sales representatives to formulate an effective customer call strategy to maximize opportunities in each territory
- Utilize pipeline management to ensure sales plans are met and all opportunities are recorded in [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Northeast Regional Sales Manager for each sales representative
- Constantly review all sales activities, targets, and strategies in order to maximize results
- Ensure customer needs are effectively met and build productive customer relationships
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction for both current and new accounts implemented
- Review sales planning, sales strategies, territorial coverage, and budgeting processes for all sales representatives
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and yearly analysis of the regional territory for the Executive Team
- Develop tactics and strategies to create long-term commitments with key current and potential customers
- Attend all sales and product related meetings
- 3-10 years of industry experience
- Experience in the direct management sales representatives (required)
- Budget and P&L analysis experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Hospital services or related service industry experience highly desirable
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with value based selling confidence
- Outstanding computer-based skills; [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Northeast Regional Sales Manager, Microsoft Office, etc.
Daniels Health & Sharpsmart is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.