The Data Entry II contractor will be a part of the Oronite team who supports qualification testing for automotive oil products. The Data Entry II primary responsibility will be to input data into various OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) approval forms once testing is complete. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, be a proactive, self-starter, and eager to learn. The position is slated for 9 months at this time, and will continuously extend
A data entry specialist is needed to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. This person will be responsible for verifying accurate information, documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
• 2-4 years of applicable data entry experience required
• Associates Degree required
• Extensive Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
• Strong process, planning, organization, and data analysis skills.
• Team orientated with strong relationship management and collaboration skills.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated multitasking skills
• Customer Focused.
• Candidates local to Richmond/Bay Area required
• Experience with SharePoint
• Data entry experience in Oil and Gas industry
• Proficient experience in creating pivot table, macros, V-lookup, and graphs in Excel required.
-Complete OEM approval request backlog (data transcription from one source to another)
-Complete formulation entry into database (data transcription from one source to another)
• Work closely with and support the OEM approval specialist
• Read source documents and enter data in specific data fields
• Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data from PDF to Excel or Word
• Work with and support scientific test data
• Locate and correct data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
• Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
Associates Degree required
Microsoft Power Point