SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a part-time Catering Server for a private university dining hall in Baltimore, MD.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it! URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
- Part-time, more hours based on business need
- Must be able to work nights and weekends if needed
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- An awesome team
- Career growth opportunity!
What you'll do:
- Set up and break down catering events
- Use your keen eye for design to create beautifully arranged food
- Work closely with the Management to ensure client's vision
- Keep all catering supplies items full and areas clean
- Work in a time-sensitive environment
- Organize and prepare for the daily and weekly services
- Perform basic kitchen prep when needed as well food placement
- Serve food during meal periods
What you need:
- Amazing customer service attitude; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of standard catering presentation techniques
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Regard for professionalism
- Willingness to take and follow direction
- Fine dining catering experience a plus
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer