WHAT WE PROVIDE:
This a year-round position at Six Flags Fiesta Texas, in San Antonio, TX. It features a competitive minimum hourly rate of $28 per hour or more based on experience, with a generous benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Jury Duty), 401k with matching and a minimum average of 30+ hours per week offered and expected on a year-round basis with flexible scheduling. Additionally, earn an extra $1 per hour on all shifts after 5pm and earn an extra $5 per hour on all Saturday and Sunday shifts. We also offer a $500-$1000 annual tool reimbursement program, $200 annual boot reimbursement, FREE uniforms with laundry service, Weekly Pay, nationwide FREE park access and parking for yourself and a guest, season passes for family, annual complimentary park tickets for friends and family, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 40% off of food and merchandise, access to exclusive employee only events and more!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As a Six Flags Electrician you will spend the day conducting day-to-day maintenance of all electrical systems throughout the park and responding to calls as needed, to ensure a safe and vibrant experience for all guests and employees.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT:
- Performing daily inspections of assigned rides and attractions.
- Performing rehab work on theme park rides and attractions.
- Completing work orders and electrical installations.
- Troubleshooting ride control systems.
- Maintain and repair pump controls, alarm systems, laundry, and food beverage equipment.
- Maintain emergency generator systems.
- Maintain Energy Management system.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Performing any other duties as required by Maintenance Leadership and Management.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Valid Journeyman Electrician License with 5 years minimum experience in electrical maintenance
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or valid GED
- Must have a valid State Driver License and a State Electrician License
- Ability to work varied shifts, nights, weekends, holidays and available for overtime as needed
- Ability to work in all-weather elements such as sun, heat, cold, rain and various heights
- Strong understanding of electric control systems and devices and fundamental electronic principles
- Ability to uphold Guest First Standards as set forth by company policy.
- Demonstrable communication skills in English (reading, writing, and speaking), and ability to keep accurate written records.
- All other duties assigned or necessary to support the park as a whole.
- Reports to the department Maintenance Supervisor.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.
This a year round hourly position at the Six Flags Fiesta Texas, in San Antonio, TX. It features a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
Interested Candidates should apply online at SixFlags.com/Jobs
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
- Control Systems
- Electrical Installation Work
- Problem Solving