Located in a great community in Lake View, IA area our financially stable and successful client is seeking to add a Grain Superintendent. They continue to show growth and offer their employees a great work environment and have built and excellent team of professionals. This is a place where you can enjoy coming to work each day and also grow your Ag career. When you work for our client you are working for the best in the business.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- A work environment that is not only casual and welcoming, but also filled with other Ag professionals working to meet the same goals.
- $55,000 - $65,000 +
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the day-to-day grain operations of the facility, and supervise a team of 4.
- Manage and track preventative maintenance for the company.
- Manage the grain inventory and condition; while positioning the grain in the facility to maximize market value.
- Oversee and coordinate inbound and outbound loading of grain.
- Administer record keeping and monitor budgets.
- Assist in meeting the goals of the facility.
- Operate machinery such as forklifts, tractors and loaders.
- Maintain equipment.
Lake View, IA
This community is along the southernmost natural glacial lake in the US and offers something for everyone. Enjoy the Sauk Rail Trail, a 33-mile hard surface biking and walking trail. Conveniently located in west central Iowa, rated the 7th best place to live in rural America.
This community has a history of being an outdoor playground for many, and has retained its rural Iowa charm while continuing to welcome approximately 350,000 visitors a year. Recently they have been named the 2011 Iowa Tourism Community of the Year.
Enjoy year round activities and events. Snowmobile trail riding and races, and Artic Open Golf on ice-covered Black Hawk Lake, a Pelican Pedal and Pizza Party, Memorial Day Weekend festivities, the popular Stone Pier Summer Concert Series, annual bike ride events on the Trail, a Main Street Sip and Sample events, the historic Summer Water Carnival are just some of the community’s annual festivities.
Take a beautiful sunset, meet hospitable neighbors, view migrating wildlife or enjoy outdoor activities in the parks, campgrounds and other recreational areas surrounding Black Hawk Lake.
Lake View is a wonderful place to live, work and play all year long! It’s a lifestyle you will love.
- Grain experience.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Shuttle experience preferred.
- Clean driving record and background record.
ERC Ag Division
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Grain Superintendent – Lake View, IA
Office: [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Grain Superintendent – Lake View, IA
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!