To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
333 North Santa Rosa Street
San Antonio, TX 78207
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Recruiter II - Talent Acquisition
CHRISTUS Health • San Antonio, TX
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for performing full life cycle Recruiting and specializes in filling roles within the healthcare industry. Utilizes labor market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies and translate this to a fact based recommendation to the hiring team, executive leadership and other internal stakeholders. Builds networks and relationships through industry contacts, colleagues, trade groups, etc. to identify active and passive candidates for various positions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2 -- 4 years of experience in high volume recruiting preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills interacting with managers, directors, and C Level Executives
- Previous HR or recruiting support experience
- Strong communicator who will consistently and effectively present information regarding the strategic recruiting plan in one-on-one and small group situations to internal clients
- Ability to manage a full desk and requisition load in a consultative capacity
- High degree of organization and ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Impeccable customer relations skills
- Ability to maintain confedentialy regarding sensitive information
- HR Certification a plus