Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay's growth is on the backs of every single team member--it is individuals working together to make success happen. By leaving no rock unturned, we can find new opportunities for continued growth everywhere. Our sales team is vital to that success with their diligence to generate new prospects and re-engage old ones. We take nothing for granted and accept that every day is a new chance to make a rewarding impact.
The Leader - Inside Sales is a dedicated individual who manages a team of representatives who leverage inbound calls and other electronic contacts to generate new prospects and close sales. He/she will be a knowledgebase of the company's catalog of products and services to act as trainer and mentor to his/her team. Whether creating a new customer, expanding another one's service or renewing an old lead's interest, the ability to envision new opportunities is a critical key to Worldpay's continued success.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Manage inside/telesales representatives who are responsible for closing sales over the phone.
- Administers/designs the inside/telesales representatives' sales incentive plan.
- Trains, mentors, coaches and supervises inside/telesales staff.
- Has thorough knowledge of the organization's products/services.
- Prioritizes and allocates resources.
- Works with the field sales organization to ensure that representatives are provided adequate support in the field.
- May work with inside/telesales representatives to develop channel partnerships.
- Responsible for market development, setting targets and ensuring that revenue is generated.
- May also be responsible for the management of lead generation incumbents.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect the immediate organization.
- Acts as advisor to team members to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements and may have budget responsibilities.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.