Snip-its Haircuts for Kids is currently accepting applications for Salon Manager at our Anaheim Hills, CA location.
Snip-its Haircuts for Kids, a unique family-friendly children’s salon, is seeking a Salon Manager for our Anaheim Hills location. This is a newer salon in a great, high-traffic mega-shopping center. As Manager of the salon, you will be key for all day-to-day salon operations and management, including providing haircuts, styling, shampoo services, polishing nails, and ear piercing, as well as overseeing hiring, scheduling and coaching the other stylists on your team. This a full-time position and prior salon experience in a nationally branded salon is preferable. The Snip-its salon will be open seven days a week, but will close early each evening (no later than 6). You will be supervising a team of three to four stylists.What a Salon Manager Gets:
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved at the ground floor of a multi-unit franchise (5 + units) with passionate and supportive, yet hands-off owners. You will have the opportunity, if desired, to become an area manager overseeing multiple units in the Orange County Area. The ideal person is someone looking to grow into an executive/partner role working directly with the owners in developing and executing on a multi-unit development strategy – with compensation to grow with the growth of the business!
Salary is competitive and negotiable based on your experience and skill, with great tips from doting parents. Total compensation is expected to exceed $55,000 a year with a signing bonus of up to $600.
Successful candidate will be eligible to receive paid time off, monthly commission & bonus pay, on-going training, and a fantastic work environment.Salon Manager Requirements:
- Current California cosmetology license
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Comfortable with reviewing operational and performance reports and understanding what they mean and what effects operational results on a daily basis
- Understand manager’s role in motivating the full team and how their performance impacts overall salon success
- Solid leadership and coaching skills
- Fair, team-oriented leader always leading by example
- Possess an outgoing, friendly personality, be reliable and technically strong
- Must portray a professional image (dress code), appearance, positive attitude, and team spirit
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: In salon hair cutting and management: 3 years
Job Location: 8170 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd, #191, Anaheim, CA 92809
License: California Cosmetology
Language: English (Spanish a plus)
- Professional Attitude
- Spanish Language
- Coaching And Mentoring