To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Order Fulfillment Coordinator
Nesco Resource • Louisville, KY
Posted 26 days ago
The Order Coordinator liaisons with the Program Managers, Production Manager, and Logistics Coordinator. This position is to coordinate new orders to be handled by order processors, and to make sure they are shipped out on time. These orders are generally ordered or requested by the Purchasing Department. This means there will be communications with Purchasing, Vendors, and sometimes the Customer. Order Coordinators will also handle other tasks, such as running reports, stock management, create packing lists, create RMA's, receiving, create BOL's, commercial invoices, scheduling carrier pickups, and giving updates on current project statuses, among other things.
• Managing customer order activity through the Fulfillment cycle
• Managing customer Install schedules & order priorities
• Placing and managing stock requests
• Responsible for order processing administrative support work which includes: P.O reporting, recording, printing packlists & labels, etc.
• Receive and reply to emails for internal & external inquiries including researching status for shipments, past dues and expedites
• Inspect all shipping aspects for orders regarding shipping packaging, labeling, pallet wrapping and packing list ensure qualifying with QA standards.
• Works on problems related to non-standard ordering processes and requests.
• Resolve any freight/shipping/customs issues for orders in transit
• General and Administrative tasks and other projects as assigned
Skills and attributes of the Order Coordinator
• Strong attention to detail
• Independent analysis & decision-making skills
• Effective interpersonal and written communication skills. Proven ability to independently compose professional internal and external correspondence.
• Effective work- and time-management skills. Demonstrated ability to flex and readjust priorities as the need arises.
• Experience with UPS, FedEx, DHL, including international freight documentation, International Freight forwarders, and other export shipments is a plus.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.