To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
600 South Havana Street
Aurora, CO 80012
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Delivery Driver, Trade Show/Event-CO ($60K Earning Potential)
CORT • Aurora, CO
Posted 11 days ago
CORT, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is the nation’s leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event and trade show furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. CORT Events is the leading nationwide provider of rental furnishings for the exhibit and events industry. From high-profile special events and trade shows, to corporate meetings and weddings, CORT provides the rental furnishings that make exhibitions and events possible. For more information on CORT Events, visit www.CORTevents.com.Responsibilities
- Check furniture to ensure acceptable condition for delivery prior to loading truck.
- Accurately and safely load truck, scanning and checking items against lease agreement.
- Always conduct a documented pre-trip inspection.
- Deliver and install furniture in a safe manner and within agreed timeframe.
- Pickup furniture at lease end.
- Provide world class customer service.
- Unload, sort and scan returned furniture to download/repair.
- Support warehouse functions as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent or 1 plus years of experience without a degree.
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Customer service skills and a solid safety record.
- Ability to make minor repairs to furniture and to match colors.
- Must be at least 21 years of age. Have Class C local state driver’s license and must maintain a valid license throughout employment.
- Must have a clean MVR for the past 3 years and maintain an MVR with less than 5 points throughout employment.
- Must pass a DOT physical and continue to do so as a condition of continual employment.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen. As a condition of continual employment must be able to pass all random and post-accident drug tests.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed to include: long hours, odd hours, and weekends.
- Must be able to occasionally stay overnight out of town while making pick-ups and deliveries.
Earn over $60,000 annually with overtime & performance bonuses; paid vacation, great benefits, & weekly pay!
Hourly rate: Non-CDL $18/hr, CDL Class A: $23/hr
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, a competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.