A Residential Real Estate Agent is a real estate agent who helps guide customers through the intricacies of the home sale and purchase process. When it comes to real estate transactions, home sellers and buyers have a lot of questions, so they will be looking to you for guidance. You will be a front line player in our company, networking and communicating with hundreds of individuals to facilitate housing transactions within your community.
Due to the autonomous nature of the career field, an opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed to be successful as a Residential Real Estate Agent. A real estate career is best suited to driven, independent, and achievement focused individuals.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn. Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details. Job Responsibilities
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
- Help clients prepare their home to placed on the market.
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses.
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients' best interests.
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed of recent home sales.
- Craft unique marketing materials to advertise your real estate services.
- Advise your clients on how to stage and sell their home quickly and profitably.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORSÂ® is part of HomeServices of America, the nation's largest provider of total home services and largest residential brokerage company in the United States. The company's market dominance is three times the market share of its nearest competitor.
With over 5,700 Sales Associates in more than 78 sales offices across the Tri-State area (PA, NJ, DE), we were recently recently acknowledged as #1 throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network for the fifth year in a row. We also run a company-sponsored charitable foundation, Fox & Roach/Trident Charities, that addresses the needs of children and families in stressful life circumstances and has contributed over $7.2 million to more than 250 local organizations since its inception in 1995.
As a broker, we will...
- Empower you by tapping into our vast brand and market presence throughout the community.
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you meet your clients' needs.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.