BUILD YOUR FUTURE WHILE YOU HELP BUILD A BETTER WORLD!
As North America’s largest roofing maintenance service provider, we’re obsessed with making good roofs, and good buildings, better. Restoring instead of replacing wherever we can is the right thing for our customers and our planet, and it’s a big part of what makes Tremco Roofing and WTI so unique.
If you’re looking for a place to build a career and a life, with great benefits, advancement opportunity, technology, people and a commitment to a sustainable future, you’ve found it with us.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Outside Sales Associate
Location: Columbia, SC
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated individual with a proven record of effort driven success and are interested in an opportunity to join a highly successful growing sales team in the construction arena, this position may be the right fit for you.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary with strong commission potential
- Full health benefits, 401k, pension plan
- Great support for training and guidance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid mileage, data plan, laptop provided, etc.
- Associate’s degree (AAS), or Trade School Certification, or Bachelor’s Degree (BS) preferred.
- Recent college graduates and/or up to 1-2 years in sales.
- Former athletes encouraged to apply
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
- Practical computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite and learn internal business systems).
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Must be willing to participate in the year-long training program.
- Self-motivated and great organizational skills.
- Goal oriented.
- As part of the program, you will be partnered with an experienced Traditional Sales Representative for a period of 18 - 24 months to assist you in your comprehensive, hands-on training. If you are confident in your sales abilities, have a high degree of energy, and strong interpersonal and communication skills, we invite your inquiry of this position. This position offers the start to a great career in the high-end building materials industry, focusing on commercial roofing.
- Travel within the assigned territory.
The salary range for applicants in this position generally ranges between $60,000 and $80,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operations, needs, and other considerations permitted by law.
Tremco offers a variety of benefits to its employees, including not limited to: health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, Company Pension Plan, Performance Based Commission, and continuing education.
- Business Systems
- Hardworking And Dedicated