GEICO Tech is seeking a Senior Engineer within our Corporate Systems and Solutions department on the Workday Integrations team. Your role and responsibilities will be building and enhancing interfaces within the Workday Human Capital management (HCM) tenant. You will manage the maintenance, design, development, testing, and deployment of integrations in alignment with Human Resource/Talent/Recruiting program goals and data security framework.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Analyze business requirements and capabilities for advanced integrations using but not limited to file based and API configurations.
• Configuration of Workday Calculated fields
• Handle Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) reporting activities
• Perform integration audits to ensure accuracy and compliance
• Provide support activities, including research to automate/streamline existing processes, implement new Workday functionality, and run the business.
• Partner with internal customers to ensure data and security consistency across all integration platforms
• Collaborate with Workday Engineers/Analysts and the other Workday functional areas on data and integrations requirements on use of standard and custom integrations to fulfill business needs.
• 3+ years of configurations and coding using REST API and other integration technologies.
• 3+ years of experience in requirement analysis, design, developing and implementing integration applications.
• Demonstrated understanding of integration application processes, procedures, and best practices.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to details.
• Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, good judgment, mature and positive attitude.
•Ability to perform in fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
•Ability to collaborate with a group of experienced diverse professionals.
At GEICO, we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills, secure your financial future, and take care of your health and well-being. GEICO continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. To help achieve this goal, we support associate-led Employee Resource Groups that foster a true sense of community. Through GEICO’s competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities, we have you covered with our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Engineer* that includes:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
** Coverage begins on the date of hire . Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals to join our team.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Intelligence
- Business Requirements