At Moxie we believe that if we have the ability to do good, we have the responsibility to do good. That applies to our customer and our employees. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding opportunity with a family culture, Moxie is the place to be.
Moxie Solar has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, and we are growing at an incredible pace in an effort to simply do more good. We pride ourselves on the strength of our team members; who are some of the most knowledgeable in the industry.
The Solar Consultant role is responsible for meeting with company provided, and qualified, prospects to educate the customer on solar and the financial/environmental benefits available to them. Across the country there are amazing tax credits and additional incentives to truly make solar an investment opportunity with a strong ROI.
The dynamic pace of our company requires its employees to innovate daily. Adaptability and the capacity to respond to rapidly changing business needs is critical. The ideal candidate will be ready to “Moxie Up” and take on the challenges of a renewable energy future as part of the Moxie team.
A qualified applicant will be motivated to work in an entrepreneurial setting, and be passionate about green energy and other environmental causes. Excellent business communication and computer skills are a must.
In our rapidly growing company, there will be significant opportunities for upward mobility within the organization.
- Solar Consultations: Prepare and deliver assessments, complete financing, complete sales documents, and update Salesforce for all appointments.
- Lead Generation: Identify target markets, canvassing, and making initial contact with potential residential, commercial, agricultural, nonprofit, and municipal customers.
- Relationship Management: Follow up with Moxie employees and contractors, clients, and potential customers in a timely fashion.
- Calendar Management: All appointments whether personal or professional are to be appropriately input on the calendar in order to maintain department organization.
- Information Distribution: Attend seminars, trade shows, and other events as a representative of Moxie.
- Administration and Reporting: Appointment outcomes and mileage are to be reported daily. Salesforce updates and sales documents are to be completed, uploaded, and distributed to all applicable parties the same day as the appointment.
- Make a positive impact on the environment and support the mission of Moxie.
- Additional tasks as needed and assigned.
- Prior sales and/or customer service experience required
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with either Microsoft Word or Google Docs
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills, either Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Highly deadline-driven and internally motivated to succeed
- Willing to commit to extra hours when necessary for time-sensitive projects
- Experience with SalesForce is preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a commission based position and compensation is based on sales.
- Additional 2% commission on sales from self generated leads
- Opt-in recuperative draw available to levelize pay until steady commission is established
- Commission paid out in milestones as the project progresses
- Regular contests for additional incentive pay
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance available the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Retirement plan with up to a 3% employer match after 6 months of employment.
- At-cost solar installation for your home
- Company-paid professional development opportunities
MOXIE is the premier solar and energy savings company. We offer custom start-to-finish solutions for our commercial, agricultural and residential customers. MOXIE placed nationally on the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list and Solar Power World's 2018 and 2019 Top Solar Contractors list. The company continues to grow at an impressive trajectory by offering an unparalleled standard of excellence to both its customers and employees. Our mission at MOXIE is to obsessively lead the change to a sustainable world.
Please visit our website at MoxieSolar.com to learn more about our work and our team!
- Business Communication
- Business Relationship Management
- Business Requirements