Provide machine repair and maintenance to a wide range of equipment across the bakery using multiple tools and techniques. Perform preventative maintenance and beginning-to-end repair projects, performance measurement, troubleshooting and fine-tuning.
- This position requires strong electro-mechanical skills and 2-3 years of industrial maintenance experience is preferred
- Bakery equipment knowledge is a plus (including ovens, proofers, coolers, dividers, conveyers, etc.)
- Solid understanding of safety protocols
- Associates degree and/or Technical School certification or training is preferred.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge and troubleshooting
- Strong maintenance skill sets to include welding, electrical wiring, equipment set-up and changeover, reading of blueprints and schematics, etc.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Variable Frequency Drive
Human Computer Interaction
Programmable Logic Controllers