To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clark, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Analyst
DSV • Clark, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Req Number: 22520
The role of Accounts Payable Analyst will be responsible for actively contributing to the North America Region (NAR) Accounts Payable (AP) Shared Service department under the direction of the AP Manager and Supervisor. This role is accountable to perform a variety of AP tasks. In addition to managing an independent workload, this role will also provide support as needed by AP Supervisor. . The role will work with limited direct supervision in support of corporate Shared Services objectives.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Perform analysis and reconciliation through system queries
- Analyze, interpret and communicate to supervisor any action items or variances
- Assist in accounting and reporting activities, as well as special projects as assigned
- Create and distribute custom reports as requested or scheduled
- Assist in month-end closing
- Perform other duties as requested
- 2-3 years AP experience
- Prior use of Excel (Pivot tables and V-look ups a plus) SAP experience a plus
- Ability to work independently in a team environment with little management oversight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface with employees in various levels of management
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 45,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career. Read more at www.dsv.com