Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Kingman, AZ and surrounding areas
- $2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for Full-time- 30+hrs/week
- $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for Part-time 20+hrs/week
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts available
- Full time, Part time or PRN
- Medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance for full-time employees
- Day, night and weekend shifts available
- **NEW GRADS WELCOMED**
DependableNot Just A Namea Commitment!
Voted Best Home Care Service years 2017, 2018, 2020, 2021, 2022
Dependable Nurses, Inc. is our local Phoenix Branch of Dependable Health Services. We focus on servicing medically compromised children (birth through young adults). Our highly trained specialty nurses are available to carry out doctors orders in the comfort of the patients home. The support, education and case management helps provide focus on decreasing hospitalization and/or re-hospitalization.
We recognize that our success begins and ends with our employees. When you join our team, you will be working for a company that is known for its high-quality patient care and whose objective is to provide superior service and care to our patients and an outstanding work environment for our employees. Work as much or as little as you want, you control your schedule.
RN/LPN ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing home care services from low to high acuity patients.
- Completing patient assessments, following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with members of the team and families to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and continuously communicate any changes to the RN Clinical Supervisor/DON.
- Able to lift, position, or transfer patients, supplies and equipment
- Arizona State (or compact) Nursing License
- Valid Arizona Class D Driver's license
- Current BLS Certification (Online courses NOT accepted)
- Current TB test or Chest X- Ray within the last 12 months
- Covid-19 Immunization or Exemption
- Level one Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Article 9 Training Course
- Competitive weekly pay and benefits
- 1:1 care
- 1:1 field training
- Paid orientation/field training
- Employee referral program
- Flexible schedules
- Up to 40 hours of sick time per year
- Potential for Overtime
- Holiday pay
- Electronic charting
- 24-7 Admin and Clinical support
WHY CHOOSE DEPENDABLE?
Are you motivated by a passion to help others? Do you enjoy working one on one with patients in their home? Are you ready to join a company that is committed to offering the finest health care experience possible AND a superior work environment? Do you want to be in control of your schedule? If so, Dependable Nurses is the place for you!
*Want more information? Visit our website: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pediatric Nurse (RN) (LPN) - 1:1 Shift Work SIGN ON BONUS[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pediatric Nurse (RN) (LPN) - 1:1 Shift Work SIGN ON BONUS or call us today!
Dependable Health Services is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Dependable makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
- Basic Life Support
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Home Care