Finance BA - New York - $90-100K
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Manhattan, New York
Contact Name: Justin Slotnick
One of our top clients who manufacture superior linens and home accessories of exceptional quality are actively seeking an accomplished Finance BA to join their expanding team. This client utilizes premium fibers and employs the top artisans to craft a wide array of products that symbolize luxury, relaxation, and creativity. The exceptional bed linen and home accessory company has decided to part ways from their homegrown ERP system in order to upgrade to D365. They are looking for individuals with experience and knowledge utilizing Dynamics AX Finance and Accounting modules and processes. Today, this clients products can be found in more than 100 boutiques, retailers online, and they offer services for the most renowned client list in its sector.
If you're looking for an incredible work/life balance, lucrative pay, and visibility in a position; then this is the opportunity for you.
- Experience with Dynamics AX
- Strong Financial and Accounting understanding
- Experience with full life cycle ERP implementations
- Positive mindset and ability to either work in team environment or independent
- Assist in the implementation of Dynamics AX Finance processes
- Write reports and visualize data with Microsoft BI
- Act as a liaison between the IT and Accounting/Finance departments
- Ensure the integrity of Accounting and Finance data, through managing data flow processes.
If you want to learn more about this role please contact Justin Slotnick at Phone number blocked - click to apply or send an email to URL blocked - click to apply
Microsoft Dynamics Ax
Enterprise Resource Planning