To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Concord, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maxim Healthcare Services • Concord, NH
Posted 19 days ago
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse - Homecare
Maxim Healthcare Services
Concord and Bow NH
Full-time Week Days and/or Weekends - Flexible hours
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking an RN or LPN for an one on one assignment working with a pediatric patient in the home. We are looking for a qualified, compassionate, and knowledgeable nurse to join us in caring, serving, and enriching lives. This individual must have a current license within the state of NH.
- Weekly paychecks through direct deposit
- In house skill advancement via Nurse Educator and Skills Lab
- In house CPR renewal
- Health and wellness benefits: medical, vision, dental, and life insurance offered
- Caregiver Referral program.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Compares expected and actual outcomes of care and identifies deviation from the plan of care.
- Other duties assigned.
- Current registered nurse (RN) or licensed practical nurse (LPN) license for NH
- Current Health Certificate
- Current PPD or chest x-ray.
- Current hands on CPR
- No experience required!
Maxim provides nursing jobs and direct placement nursing jobs to registered nurses and licensed practical nurses throughout the United States. We offer top pay rates and benefits to all of our nurses on day one. Working with thousands of healthcare facilities and families in need nationwide, our team provides unique opportunities based on your skillset.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs