To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV 89502
- Hanna Zabaneh
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Customer Administrative Representative
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Reno, NV
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Part Time Customer Administrative Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, in addition to administrative support.
-This position is located at the Airport in Reno, NV.
-This position pays $11.10 hour
-This is a part time position that requires that you are available 20-25 hours per week, (Saturday & Sunday 8:00am to 5:00pm and Wednesday & Thursday 5:00pm to 11:00pm)
- Make incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Make outgoing calls- callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- May assist with or perform customer pick-ups in a safe and courteous manner
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service, retail, or administrative support experience
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work at the Airport in Reno, NV.
- Must be able to work part time position that requires that you are available 20-25 hours per week (Saturday & Sunday 8:00am to 5:00pm and Wednesday & Thursday 5:00pm to 11:00pm)