Interim HealthCare of Oklahoma is growing their Team! We are looking for a highly motivated, talented, and creative HealthCare Recruiter to support our Oklahoma City and Tulsa locations.
This position requires an experienced healthcare recruiting professional with knowledge of and experience in sourcing, recruiting, and screening a variety of Healthcare Professionals (HHA, PCA, CNA, LPN, LVN, RN, OT, PT) for our Hospice, Private Duty, Specialized Home Care, and Staffing service lines. This position will report to the Human Resources Coordinator.
Healthcare Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Create and hire a pipeline of candidates through social media, networking, industry associations, conferences, and schools
- Conduct sourcing and screening of candidates to fulfill the business requirements
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices using data and tools available to the company
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work” and maintain a great Candidate Experience
- Two (2) years of Recruiting experience; One (1) years of Healthcare Recruiting Preferred
- Ability to conduct different types of candidate interviews (phone, video, career fair, on-site and campus)
- Experience sourcing candidates (job boards, candidate databases, referrals, social media, CRM and etc.)
- Hands-on experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Able to meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Excellent communication and computer skills (MS Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- MTM Recognition Program
- Simple IRA with company match up to 3%
- Stay Pay
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Weekly Pay – Fridays
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. Locally, we have serviced the Oklahoma City market since 1999. Interim HealthCare of Oklahoma City is Veteran and Registered Nurse (RN) owned with solid roots in this community. We are a family run business with a focus on quality care in the pursuit of a 5 star rating. We have been recognized in the Oklahoma Magazine as Best of the Best in the Home Care division for 2018, 2019, and 2020. Also, our Hospice program has been voted best place to volunteer in So6ix Magazine’s annual Okie Honor Awards for 2018 and 2019. Our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Registered Nurse Certified
Microsoft Power Point