Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Customer Service/Call Center Representative for a company in Costa Mesa, CA The duties will include answering high volume calls and providing customer service to assist clients in a fast-paced call center environment. This is a full-time position.
Additional Responsibilities of the Customer Service/Call Center Representative:
- Listening to customers' questions and concerns, providing answers or responses as needed
- Providing information about products or services, cancelling accounts
- Keeping records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, complaints, as well as actions taken
- Reviewing or making changes to customer accounts
Requirements for Customer Service/Call Center Representative:
- Previous Customer Service/Call Center experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent data entry skills
If you are interested and qualified, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.