Summary of Position
Tower Loan, one of America’s largest privately owned Consumer Finance companies, has been lending money to our customers for personal loans, home equity loans, and retail sales financing, for over 80 years. We strive to service our customers with a smile and friendly customer service. We are always actively seeking candidates who are bright, dependable, and ambitious; who are determined to establish a successful career. Manager Trainees earn a solid salary and exceptional benefits. Manager Trainees will also earn promotion to Manager through successful completion of the 12 month training.
Benefits of this Position
- During the training period, Manager Trainees maintain the status of a salaried employee.
- Each Trainee qualifies to receive paid days off on Major US Holidays.
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Earned experience for Sales Management role
- Effectively present both former and new customers with solutions for their financial needs by ways of mail, telephone, and in person
- Collect accounts using excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Assist the Branch Manager to exceed established goals for the branch
- Review and investigate customer’s inquiries and concerns
- Become proficient in sales products
- Maintain excellent customer service skills
- Maintain a clean professional appearance
- Assisting in hiring, training, and developing staff
- Become proficient in all aspects of branch management (including sales, collections, and personnel management) in preparation for promotion to a management position
- High School Graduate or equivalent experience preferred.
- Sales experience encouraged
- Typing skills
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Good Communication Skills
- Willingness to transfer upon request to other branches in the company’s network
We are a fast paced business with rapid advancement opportunities. No position in the company is outside of your reach. We seek self-motivated individuals who enjoy a fast paced work environment, who have excellent people skills, who are looking for an opportunity to get ahead. A successful candidate will be willing to train for 12 months and then relocate to one of over 230 offices in Alabama, Illinois, Louisiana, Mississippi, or Missouri. We look forward to seeing you in the branch!