To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richfield, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Principal Full-Stack Engineer
U.S. Bank • Richfield, MN
Posted 1 month ago
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is seeking a passionate Principal Full-Stack Engineer to join a new agile/scrum engineering team, working on the enterprise modernization strategy. This is a unique blended role of leadership and technical contribution.
You're considering a career with one of the most admired, reputable and strongest banks in the United States. You will be called to apply your talents and creative energy as we invest our hearts and minds to power human potential.
What you will do as a Principal Full-Stack Engineer on the Bootstrap Team:
• Act as Agile Team Leader, a servant leader who helps grow their team to be more effective in achieving value through coaching, mentoring, and devotion to the agile values and principles
• Design opinionated architecture and build templates to accelerate the creation of modern products to replace legacy systems
• Solve complex issues and challenges faced by teams adopting new and modern technologies
• Coach and mentor engineering teams from across the company in modern engineering principles, practices, and technologies
• Collaborate with a product owner, stake holders, and senior leaders/executives
• Use the latest technologies, tools, and practices – including DevOps, CI/CD, and automated testing
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 10 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
-At least 7 years experience with the concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying information technologies.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• 10 years’ experience working across various stages and layers of software engineering
• 7 years’ experience in software architecture and design
• Experience working in an agile/team environment
• Proven experience coaching, mentoring, and developing others through continuous learning and feedback
• Excellent influential verbal and written communication
• Working knowledge of group development theory
• Experience building front-end web applications using modern technologies (AngularJS, React)
• Experience in API development, building and consuming RESTful services
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines and containers (GitLab, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Spinnaker)
• Experience with opinioned frameworks (Spring, SpringBoot, Grails)
• Experience with test-driven development and automated testing (Selenium, Cucumber, CA TDM)
• Working knowledge with NoSQL and relational databases (Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle, MSSQL)
• Working experience with building applications in support of a micro-services architecture