Are you a passionate and dedicated Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist excited to make a difference in the lives of children, adolescents, and adults across California? If so, contact us to learn more today!
** This is a remote/work from home position. Must reside in California **
About Sensible Care
We are the leading outpatient mental healthcare provider committed to doing things differently. We pride ourselves on our unrivaled dedication to our Patients and our Providers. Our focus is - and always will be - to provide the highest quality care to our clients.
Were passionate about what we do on and off the clock, and celebrate our individual successes. As burnout is highly prevalent in this industry, work-life balance is essential. Thats why we have flexible hours, remote opportunities, company events, community service hours and more.
By building a team of mental health professionals from different disciplines, we can provide comprehensive care to each patient under one roof and make a tremendous difference in mental health care.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Opportunity to work from home/remotely using our fully integrated telemedicine technology
- Collaborative team approach vs. working in a silo
- Excellent staff to help with administrative burdens
- Insurance claims are fully handled by our staff
- Pre-qualified clients to schedule with you
- Company-owned Ipad provided (other, personal equipment may be used if preferred)
- Comprehensive benefits (see below)
- Licensed MD or DO by CA Medical Board
- Valid DEA registration
- Completed Psychiatry residency
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Comfortable with PC and charting electronically
- Experience performing relevant duties as a licensed psychiatrist in an outpatient setting
- Experience delivering care virtually/via video is preferred
- Proficient with computers and Electronic Medical Records (EMR's)
- Are timely, diligent, and work well in a team setting
- Completed child and adolescent fellowship
- Board certified in child and adolescent psychiatry
- Conduct psychiatric evaluations
- Treat mental health disorders with medication and psychotherapy
- Coordinate patient care with ancillary providers
- Work with support staff to authorize prescription refills and medication changes
- Attend virtual care coordination meetings
- Address urgent patient issues that arise outside of visits
- Up to $343,000 for full time, part time salary will vary
- Bonus for board certification in child & adolescent psychiatry
- 15 vacation days, 5 sick days, and 12 paid holidays annually
- Health coverage with Anthem
- 401(k) account with employer matching
- Professional liability insurance
- Professional license renewal fees (MD, DEA)
- Up to $3,000 per year for qualifying CME
The opportunity to partner with Sensible Care as an Independent Contractor, rather than a Salaried Employee, can also be discussed as an option.
- Care Coordination
- Electronic Medical Record
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Health Care
- Mental Diseases