KEY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
• Design, develop and modify software applications/systems according to specifications
• Consults with Business Analysts and business partners on potential software solutions for business specifications
• Provides support to the software development leads (Senior Developer) during the design portion of the SDLC
• Support and troubleshoot software systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems, and providing follow-up on all issues and solutions
• Develop appropriate software documentation as outlined in IDF
• Complete comprehensive unit testing on all developed/enhanced software
• Works on one or more projects; may work as a project leader
Education / Certification
• BS/BA, preferably in a technical or scientific field or equivalent experience, education or training
Knowledge/Skills - Required
• Ability to complete all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, development, testing and support utilizing Scrum/Agile methodology.
• Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong understanding and demonstrated usage of object-oriented design concepts.
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Excellent and clear communication skills.
Technologies - Required
• Sitecore 8.x
• Glass Mapper (Transact SQL)
• ASP.NET/.NET Framework version 3.x & 4.x
• WCF/Web API REST
• Bootstrap/Responsive web site design
• Team Development for Sitecore (TDS)
• Windows Server 2008 or newer
Technologies - Preferred
• Sitecore certified
• EXM (Sitecore Email Experience Manager)
• Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Cloud technologies (AWS)
• G Analytics
• Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
• Mobile Technologies
• 2 years of experience developing with Sitecore 8.x
Ajax (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Sql (Programming Language)
C Sharp (Programming Language)