To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rapid City, SD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Physical Therapist PRN Rapid City
Regional Health • Rapid City, SD
Posted 8 days ago
DepartmentRCH Physical Therapy
Scheduled Weekly Hours0
ShiftDay (United States of America)
Job SummaryProvides direct patient care and documentation of that care to patients of all ages, birth through geriatric, to enhance the physical health and functional abilities of patients. Carries out other operational duties for the Rehab Services department as indicated. Provides physical therapy services to outreach sites as indicated.
● Uses appropriate critical thinking and judgment in the provision of care. Performs all aspects of treatment based on accepted national, departmental and evidence-based standards. Provides treatment that meets or exceeds departmental outcome standards.
● Documents in a timely, accurate manner which supports medical necessity in accordance with department standards.
● Submits required paperwork for billing, accurate charges and authorizations. Demonstrates appropriate use of time management according to departmental productivity standards.
● Demonstrates initiative in individual professional development. Completes all education required by the Regional Health system and for licensure/certification in a timely manner. Actively promotes the profession within Regional Health and to the outside community.
● Provides supervision according to state, federal and professional association standards.
● Incorporates and educates patient, family and caregivers in treatment, goal setting and discharge planning as appropriate.
● All other duties as assigned.
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.Physical Requirements:
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Make a difference. Every day.
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.