$50000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
Are you a Financial Analyst with effective communication skills? Candidates who enjoy working as part of a team will be interested in this position. Robert Half Finance is seeking skilled candidates for a Financial Analyst position with a thriving company. Duties will consist of financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Other essential tasks include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management. In this position, the candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with team members in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. If this excites you, contact Robert Half Finance today! This Financial Analyst role is located in the Ankeny, Iowa, and it is a full-time employment opportunity.
How you will make an impact
- Work closely with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close processes
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives through the development of financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Flexible individuals comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
- Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
- Have a thorough understanding of internal and external drivers and be able to explain how they are impacting performance and trending
- Work alongside cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to ensure plans are properly executed
- Enable successful Business Intelligence (BI) to deliver valuable foresight and decision support
- Survey performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Track monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Produce and monitor forecasting reports
- Endorse weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings as well as P&L forecasting
Please contact Email blocked - click to apply
- Firm understanding of problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Financial analysis experience desired
- Strong communication and social skills
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Skilled in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Experience with financial data management processes & systems, e.g. Oracle/Hyperion/SAP Business Objects/SFDC/Tableau- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience prioritized)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.