To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Coachella, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Coachella, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Maxim Healthcare islooking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to assume responsibility andaccountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery ofpatient care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). The LicensedVocational Nurse (LVN) will consistently perform according to nursing standardsand is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in themanagement of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License in the state in which the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs