To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
HVAC Technician - Dallas
BOXER PROPERTY • Dallas, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The HVAC Technician is a “hands on” position that performs skilled, complex work in the repair, maintenance and installation of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and steam distribution equipment and energy management systems.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilating, air conditioning and steam distribution equipment and systems to optimize energy use
- Operate a variety of equipment such as hand tools, lap top computers and diagnostic hardware to perform work
- Install, maintain and repair computerized electronic pneumatic and digital direct control devises related to HVAC and heat control
- Operate various measuring, diagnostic and testing instruments
- Requisition material and supplies from stockroom, calls vendors to discuss needs for parts and supplies, and recommends purchases and suppliers
- Read complex blueprints, piping, sketches, schematics and wiring diagrams
- Maintain electronic/pneumatic testing equipment
- Perform brazing, soldering, pipefitting, welding and fabrication
- Maintain underground steam distribution system through repair and/or replacement of parts
- Responsible for 24-Hour emergency maintenance call outs; carry mobile phone/radio as required for on-call Maintenance
- Ensure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Technical license required
- 4 years’ experience required; specific experience with Boilers and Chillers preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Knowledge in a variety of trade areas common to the field of HVAC/R
- Knowledge of the use and operation of hand tools, power tools, and equipment
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Employee must have reliable transportation to and from work each day
Boxer Property offers medical, dental, vision, long term disability, optional life insurance, and 401K.
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.