The Workforce Development Manager has responsibility for development, direction, planning, and performance of the Vocational rehabilitation program services, community employment and retention services.Benefits
- Paid time off
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Supplemental Medical Expense (GAP) Insurance
- Medial and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid short- and long-term disability insurance after one year of employment
- Life, AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Discounts on local businesses
- Employee Assistance Plan
- "Daily Pay"- access your pay daily
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Vocational Rehabilitation or a related field.
- Proven expertise in the area of sales, marketing communications, business management and public relations.
- At least 2 years’ experience providing employment services including 2 years supervising a program that provided those services.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and skills pertaining to the services to be provided. A broad knowledge and experience with various models of providing such services to individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s license.
- Maintains a driving record according to agency policy.
- Must have vehicle liability insurance
- Develop operating policies and procedures as are necessary for the effective operation of this program.
- Monitors budget for compliance and/or reconciliation. Monitors business plan to ensure budget goals are met as defined in business plan
- Assists in grant writing process to obtain materials and equipment to develop the career services and seniors program
- Plan, organize, and supervise VR, supported and community based employment services for the individuals enrolled in VR services and Koinonia Enterprises.
- Provide leadership in developing, planning, and implementing person centered, outcome driven program services and supports such as training programs, Internship and volunteer opportunities. Ensure that services and supports are consistent with those identified in individuals’ plans.
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Developmental Disabilities
- Interpersonal Skills