Restaurant servers are responsible for submitting guest menu selections and presenting these food and beverage preferences. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of cuisine and drink offerings. A Hyatt restaurant server will engage in casual conversation and create the restaurant experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general restaurant preparation and maintaining a sanitary environment. If you have experience as a server in a restaurant, we'd love to hear from you!
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in restaurant server jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
To search for other hotel jobs visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Server - The Club at Spruce Peak
. You're more than welcome.Qualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Flexible schedule to include early mornings, evenings both weekend days and holidays as needed
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid DLC certificate or be willing to obtain one prior to starting work
This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a restaurant server. For immediate consideration of the restaurant server position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the restaurant server position on the Hyatt Careers Site!