RPM Steak is hiring BAKERS for our KITCHEN team!
6 MONTHS-1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE PREFERRED; TRAINING PROVIDED
The Updated Classic Steakhouse
Impeccable service and steaks from the finest purveyors across the globe
Caring. Creative. Careers.
Join the Lettuce Entertain You family! Our 100+ restaurants are nationally recognized for great food and service and as great places to work. We hire and care deeply for people with creativity, passion and the drive to be the best. And we reward our teams with top notch benefits, career-long training and development and opportunities for growth.
Is this you?
- You take care of yourself. (Energy and stamina. You’ll need both.)
- You care for others. (Teamwork and success. They are one and the same.)
- You care about guests. (Quality. The bar is high.)
If you want a career at a progressive company with a long-standing commitment to people, join our caring and creative team.
EOE. We participate in E-Verify / Participamos en E-Verify
Responsible for the preparation, production and presentation of baked goods, pastries and/or desserts.
- Be able to work a variety of hours, days and shifts, including weekends
- Get along with others and be a team player
- Prepare food items and ingredients needed for menu items according to prescribed recipes and/or special requests
- Follow all prescribed portioning controls and par levels and maintain food safety and quality standards
- Read and use a thermometer correctly and efficiently
- Communicate any food delays or issues to Coordinator
- Accurately account for all items coming out of the kitchen
- Understand and follow the food allergy procedure and special orders/restrictions
- Comply with all safety and sanitation (including handwashing) guidelines and procedures.
- Be proficient in the use and operation of all necessary tools and equipment
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Other duties will be assigned as needed
- Communicate in English in order to comprehend and perform/follow job requirements in written and spoken direction
- Perform more than one task at a time, calmly and effectively in an extremely busy and stressful work environment
- Work in a confined, crowded space of variable noise and temperature levels
- Lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Safely and effectively use and operate all necessary tools and equipment
- Be able to stand and walk for an entire shift, including moving safely through all areas of the restaurant, which may include stairs, uneven and slick surfaces
- Accessibility varies by location