Travel Required: None Public Trust: Other Requisition Type: Regular
The SEC ISS program is a comprehensive IT program charged with operating, managing, and advancing the SEC’s IT infrastructure. Our dynamic program team of IT leaders and large and small business partners is seeking bright, energetic and talented individuals to join us as we bring our innovative IT Service Delivery solutions to SEC. Currently, we are seeking an System Architect - Senior in Bossier City, LA. The selected candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for managing the engineering and architecting of IT systems across multiple functional areas.
- Assist and support Transformational activities and pursue increased efficiency through advanced technologies.
- Maps functional requirements into technological requirements, and identifies technologies that meet the technological requirements.
- Conducts proof of concept, pilots and demos for the purposes of evaluating the suitability of given technologies for meeting requirements.
- Evaluates the tradeoffs between competing solutions and develops quantitative driven analysis of alternatives.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting of complex system issues.
Since 1934 the SEC has been restoring and ensuring investor confidence in our capital markets by providing investors and the markets with more reliable information and clear rules of honest dealing. Are you ready to do your part and support all Americans in this mission?
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- Must have 10+ years of engineering and architecting enterprise IT systems.
- Must have experience managing multi-discipline server and system operation teams.
- Must have extensive knowledge of multi-vendor server operating systems.
- Must possess a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE) –Server Infrastructure Certification or equivalent relevant experience.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Server (Computer Science)