Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a Collector to join our team located in The Woodlands, TX. Collectors will be responsible for the investigations and analysis of credit information while working within established guidelines. Collectors will resolve moderately complex credit problems but may request assistance on highly sensitive accounts. The Collector will contact customers regarding delinquent payments and assists in the collection of past due accounts. Collectors build relationships and partner with our branches throughout the US and Canada.
- Manage set portfolio of accounts
- Answer inbound phone calls from internal and external customers
- Process payments with 100% accuracy
- Make credit decisions by following set guidelines
- Refer customer disputes to field personnel for final resolution
- Make payment arrangements on delinquent accounts
- Communicate professionally by email with internal and external customers
- Escalate customer disputes and collections situations as necessary
- Assist team in meeting inbound service level standards
- Other duties as assigned
- HS diploma/GED required
- 2 years Credit & Collections experience
- Handling inbound calls in a fast-paced environment
- Computer experience in Word and Excel
- Customer service skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Working successfully in a team environment
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 961800298.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word